OK, to some extent this is a blatant plug, but it's also free. :) (and not just because today is Valentine's day and we love you!)
BIM Spectrum is a virtual event that we are holding this Thursday, February 16, and includes sixteen different presenters covering topics like:
- BIM Chemistry: A Case Study on University Renovation (presented by John E. Nadon, STV - New York, NY)
- Does this BIM Make Me Look Fat? Testing the Fit and Pre-Design Compliance (presented by Charles Leman, HCMA - Canada)
- Connecting the Dots with IPD (presented by David Patera, VIA - Lincoln, NE)
- Online Model Sharing (presented by Beau Turner, Rand Worldwide - Virginia Beach, VA)
- BIM Gets Civil: Tools for Conception and Integration in Civil Engineering (presented by Doug Cummings, IMAGINiT - Williamsville, NY)
... and there's more! Overall, there are 16 different presentations, highlighted with a keynote presentation and chat session with Autodesk VP Phil Bernstein.
Additional details and free registration can be found at:
I look forward to seeing you there!