By Carl Storms, IMAGINiT Building Solutions
Welcome back for Part 3 of this 4-part post on RTC 2016 NA and the IMAGINiT Speakers, and their sessions. Before we learn about our second, I also wanted to let you all know that IMAGINiT will be at Booth #10 in the Exhibition Hall this year, so be sure to stop by and say hi, or should I say Howdy!
Check out the second IMAGINiT RTC Session info below:
This next session is all about the Add-ons!
- Session: 2.3
- Date: Friday, July 15th
- Time: 2:00 pm – 3:15 pm
- Class Length: 75 Minutes
- Class Type: Lecture
- Instructor: Tim Grimm – Applications Expert, IMAGINiT Technologies
- Topic: Essential Revit Add-ons
- Class Summary: So you want to increase productivity with Revit add-on applications? You have a limited budget and want to get the best bang for your buck. You’ve done some research, but are overwhelmed by the choices. Which add-ons are essential, and why? This presentation is intended to help you narrow the field of Revit add-on applications to those that deliver the best value. The categories of add-ons we will focus on will be:
- Family content management
- Excel interoperability
- Project management/maintenance
- Transmittal automation
- Productivity suites
- Human interface devices
- And more!
This lecture will be designed for Revit users from all disciplines and at all experience levels.
Next week is our final post, and we talk about apps and more add-ins for your Revit Workflow with my second session for this RTC.
Before we leave a quick recap on where RTC is this year, and how to get your boss to say yes to you going.
This year RTC 2016 NA is on July 14th – 16th and will be held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale Arizona. If you still haven’t got approval to go just head over to this blog post from the RTC New Blog for all the info you will need: “Need Help Gaining Approval to Attend RTC?”
P.S. Check out Tim’s awesome Revit Add-ons blog for everything you need to know about Revit add-in applications!