By Martha Hollowell
Last year I integrated a lot of changes to our Revit MEP Fundamentals Training guide including:
- Reducing the overlap of material
- Applying MEP-specific processes rather than general Revit tool grouping
- Streamlining the models and component families to test skills without unnecessary complexity
You can visit our YouTube Channel and watch the webcast about this for a refresher as these all apply to this year’s guide as well.
We always want to keep our training guides up to date not only with the latest changes made by Autodesk but also with better presentation and practices. As always, we appreciate feedback so let us know what you need!
A few things to be aware of this year. I've added:
- Separate practices for Testing HVAC and Plumbing Systems.
- An Electrical specific practice in the schedules chapter.
- A full slide deck that is included in the Instructor Tools such as the one shown below.
Have fun with Revit 2017!