Autodesk Moldflow Synergy, also known as just Synergy, is the graphical user interface for Autodesk Moldflow Insight.
- It provides a quick, simple method of preparing, running and post-processing an analysis for a model.
- It also has fast, easy-to-use wizards for creating multiple cavities, runner systems, cooling circuits, mold boundaries and inserts.
- Included with Autodesk Moldflow Synergy is a material searching capability for the extensive material database.
- Material creation tools exist to import, change/modify and create materials to be used for any Autodesk Moldflow Insight analysis.
- To communicate your results with colleagues, Autodesk Moldflow Insight has a report generation facility that creates reports. You can customize the reports to contain any of the results derived from an analysis. The reports can contain images of the part(s) analyzed, including any of the animated results. One report can contain results from any number of analyses or studies.
This information is from the ASCENT training guide: Autodesk Moldflow Insight 2017: Fundamentals