Oops! Did you catch that typo??
How you present company content, whether internally to employees or externally to clients, is ultimately a reflection of your brand. Many organizations struggle to produce professional documentation, but this is where ASCENT can help!
While you may be familiar with ASCENT as a leading developer of professional learning materials, you may not be aware that we have an experienced Technical Editing and Writing team that helps clients with a wide variety of projects. Here are a few reasons why you might consider choosing ASCENT’s Technical Editing and Writing team:
- Your organization doesn’t have an in-house writing team or other technical resources to keep content up-to-date
- Poorly written product documentation leads to customer dissatisfaction
- Your documentation isn’t a reflection of your professional brand
- Documentation, web content, and other communications are not to suitable for the North American market
How can we help?
ASCENT specializes in proofreading, editing, and the complete authoring of documents ranging from product specifications to user guides, installation instructions, quick reference guides, standard operating procedures, software and online help documentation, and more.
ASCENT’s Technical Editing and Writing team differentiates itself from other competitors in several ways:
- Dedicated resources. ASCENT’s multi-disciplinary team of specialists is skilled in technical writing, editing, 3D modeling software, multimedia development, engineering, instructional design, and project management.
- Experience with all forms of documentation. Documentation isn’t limited to books, brochures, and user guides. ASCENT is skilled at creating and updating content that resides in clients’ learning management systems.
- Comprehensive project management. ASCENT’s project management practices ensure that projects stay on schedule, generate high quality deliverables, and meet budget requirements.
- Virtual collaboration. ASCENT uses online meeting tools to facilitate collaboration with clients and to confirm project requirements.
- Expertise with industry standard tools. ASCENT creates and completes projects using a range of tools including: Adobe Acrobat (including 3D), Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe RoboHelp, Adobe Captivate, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Flash, Adobe Framemaker, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, WebEx, 3DVIA Composer, and more.
To learn more about how our Technical Editing and Writing teams have helped companies achieve their business goals, view our customer success stories.