When it comes to employee training, many options exist. Some companies prefer classroom training, while others prefer online education. No matter what flavor of training your organization wants to use, ASCENT can help. If self-paced, online learning is attractive to your team, ASCENT’s eLearning bundles are a great solution.
With our eLearning bundles, content from ASCENT training guides is aggregated into an online learning platform. Through an annual subscription, students have the ability to complete fundamental through advanced level courses from any location that has Internet access. ASCENT offers eLearning bundles for users of Dassault Systèmes’ CATIA, PTC’s Creo, and Autodesk’s AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Inventor, and Autodesk Revit Architecture software.
Online learning is ideal for end-users and instructors, as well as many different types of learners, including new users, experienced users who want a refresh, self-paced learners, and students who can’t spend time away from the office to participate in classroom training. When students use ASCENT’s eLearning bundles, they benefit from:
- Multi-version courseware. If an eLearning bundle is updated to the next software release during a user’s annual subscription period, he or she will automatically receive access to the latest version of courseware once it becomes available. Since ASCENT develops its course content in-house, updates are completed quickly after new software releases are issued.
- Search functionality. This makes it easy for students to find topics and keywords.
- Exercise datasets and interactive review quizzes. Datasets are included for each exercise, so students can practice what they’ve learned. In addition, interactive quizzes enable students to answer chapter review questions at the end of each section and instantly receive their score.
- Transcript reports. These reports show users how long they have spent on each section. In addition, managers can generate usage reports for employees.
- Course certificates. Every student who receives a passing grade at the end of a course receives a Certificate of Completion.
ASCENT’s eLearning bundles expand the training options available to organizations, while guaranteeing the same quality content that is available through ASCENT’s classroom training materials. In our next blog post, we will explore how eLearning can be enhanced through the use of videos.