If you are unable to run the desktop subscription (rental) product and your contract has not expired, then your license may have become corrupted. By renaming or deleting the ADUT folder it will reset the desktop/rental licensing. If you are assigned to use the desktop subscription license and you are logging in using the correct email address, then you may need to reset the rental license.
To delete/rename the ADUT folder:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Browse to C:\Users
- Double click your login name.
- Double click the appdata folder. Note: it may be hidden.
- Double click the Autodesk folder.
- Select and either rename or delete the ADUT folder.
- Launch your Autodesk program again and follow the prompts, it may ask for the serial number and it will prompt you to login. Ensure you use the same login email that is assigned to the program.
Contact us to learn more about Autodesk programs.
Technical Support: 888-528-4765 http://www.imaginit.com/support/overview