Update 1 for Inventor 2014 SP2 is available for download.
Service Pack 2(SP2) has to installed before installing this update.
Problems fixed in Update 1 for Inventor 2014 SP2:
- Surface component not visible in drawing view
- ACAD DWG with 3D entities with units in meters will be imported into Inventor in millimeters
- Drawings not updating properly with iLogic rule
- Inventor hangs when updating drawing sheet
- Associative 3D Sketch Arcs get sick when changing skeleton and relative associative points
- Embeded images are missing in drawings export as DWF or PDF
- Incorrect view displaying when Save copy as AutoCAD DWG
- Inventor IDW with black sheet background will not show inverted (white) drawing view geometry
- Unexpected exit with Inventor FEA Add-In
- Unexpected exit when opening a file with stored VBA code or when opening the VBA editor within Inventor
- General stability enhancements
Extract the files from the download INV18210.zip
Run the INV18210_32-bit.msp or _64-bit.msp depending on the operating system.