If you want to globally remove a task type from the Setup Task dropdown, the following steps will help you accomplish this.
If you have multiple task servers this will need to be done on each one before the task option will be removed from the Setup Task selection list.
- On the task server open the Clarity Task configuration from the Windows task tray in the lower right corner of the desktop
- On the configuration tab, select the Host and then select Edit
- On the Tasks tab, remove the check mark from any task types you don't want to see on the Setup Task drop down.
- Ok out of the dialog box
- Ok out of the task configuration dialog box
- Launch the Task Server to "publish" the information back to the host (any version of Revit)
- After this is done on all task servers you should no longer see the removed task types on the Setup Task drop down