A lot of users are chomping at the bit to see what system requirements are needed to run the new Revit 2013 application. This can be found within the Autodesk WikiHelp, It is comparative to the 2012 requirements. www.Autodesk.com/hardware
- Home Premium
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
- The /3GB RAM switch is not recommended. Revit software and system stability can be affected by memory conflicts with video drivers when the /3GB switch is active.
- Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- DirectX® 10 (or later) capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk at http://www.autodesk.com/revit-graphicshardware
5 GB free disk space minimum
Check out more blogs from Imaginit on new features of the Autodesk 2013 application. IMAGINiT Blogs