Now available for Revit 2013 from the Autodesk Subscription Site.
This extension provides enhancement to the Revit Integration for Vault Workgroup, Vault Collaboration, Vault Collaboration AEC and Vault Professional.
These enhancements include functionality for:
- Better adding and managing Revit families.
- Smarter "check-in" and "check-out" of Revit files using new Save to Vault and Open from Vault features.
- Establishing linked files to Revit files within Vault, and downloading missing children.
- Additionally, the user experience is streamlined for working in a single file or worksharing environment.
A few things to be aware of:
- Currently the extension is only available in English
- There is a hotfix included (DL190535830) that must be installed prior to installing the extension
- Known issues:
- Using the Add Sheets on a Revit file outside a mapped folder will cause an error.
- Using the Save to Vault command after attaching a file to a Revit file with Vault Explorer will cause the attached file link to be broken.
Please make sure you review the readme file for additional information.
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2013 Hotfix
- Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2013
- Autodesk Vault Professional 2013