For our clients using Clarity, Clarity LT or Clarity Workshare, there is an updated release available.
2013.2 includes the following updates:
- Ability to delete current tasks which are still in a
- Ability to run tasks directly from the Task Setup page.
- Improved columns/information display on task-related
- Introduction of a new field called "Notes"
when creating/editing Tasks which are stored and visible to anyone opening
and/or editing the task to review. Useful for inputting why a task was
created, any special instructions, etc..
- Room Data Sheets, the drop-down at the top to choose
the room now supports filtering results based on what is typed in
(ex. T4YP would show all rooms that contain that in the name). When the
list is filtered in the drop-down users can then select the right match to
show in the Room Data Sheet.
- Room Data Sheets, new configurable option in the editor
to show related rooms (documented in theRelated Rooms overview
- Room Data Sheets, new configurable option for
displaying Room Graphics: [SvgLevel] (documented in the Category Tables
overview help section)
- Room Data Sheets, new configurable option for filtering
entries from the table (documented in the Category Tables overview help
- Room Data Sheets, updated support for referenced images
and better visible display handling when an image has not been generated.
- On the back end more support for capturing errors/issues
- On the back end configurable option for the number of
times that a "server missing" message is sent
users sign in with the Clarity Client (inside Revit) this now counts in
the "Last Logged In" portion of the Current Users Page.
logged in as Admin to the Clarity portal, the order of the "Last
Logged In" now sorts descending which shows the most recent logins at
the top. Useful to know who has recently been working in the project.