In AutoCAD Mechanical, when using the AMTITLE command, if you'd like to remove some of the available options in the list under Paper format or Title block, try the following steps.
- Open the Template .dwt file you use to create new files. In this example I opened the acad.dwt file.
- Type in Options at the command line and go to the AM:Standards tab.
- Double-click on Drawing Sheet or right-click and choose Settings...
- In the Default paper format or Default title block sections, select the paper format or title block you want to delete in the list.
- If you want to delete the E (34.0x44.0inch) sheet, select it in the list then double-click on it.
- The Entry Association dialog box will open:
- Under Associated description, delete the name and click OK.
- Back in the Drawing Sheet Settings dialog box, you'll see that E (34.0x44.0inch) is no longer in the list.
- Go through the same procedure if you want to delete titleblocks from the Default title block list.
- If you ever need the paper format or title block again, go through the same steps and add a format or titleblock by browsing to these folders.
C:\users\public\documents\autodesk\autocad mechanical 2014\acadm\gen\dwg\format
C:\users\public\documents\autodesk\autocad mechanical 2014\acadm\gen\dwg\title\