If you have issues with Autodesk software that you cannot resolve you can use this Microsoft Fixit Tool to remove software that will not remove or things its still installed on your machine.
How to use the Microsoft Fixit tool to remove any/all Autodesk software installed on your machine. Microsoft Fixit Tool: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/mats/program_install_and_uninstall
- Click on Run Now and launch the MicrosoftFixit.ProgramInstallUninstall.RNP.Run.exe
- Click on the Accept button
- Click on Detect problems and apply the fixes for me
- Click on Uninstalling
- See if there is an Autodesk software in the list of software installed. Select on the software name and click the Next button
- Select on Yes try uninstall.
- At the end it will ask you if it fixed your issue just click the Next button and then select on “I don’t know if the problem has been fixed” and click the Next Button again.
- Click the Cancel button to get out of the dialog box. If there were more than one Autodesk software listed that needs to be removed then you will have to re-run the MicrosoftFixit.ProgramInstallUninstall.RNP.Run.exe again by going to your downloads folder or back to the website https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/mats/program_install_and_uninstall and click on Run and go through all the previous steps again and again until all the Autodesk software is removed from the machine.