This is how to verify who is the Autodesk Subscription Contract Manager and the difference between the Contract Manager and the Software Coordinator.
How to verify Subscription Contract Manager for your company:
- Typically the Autodesk Subscription Contract Manager for your company is the one who purchased the contract.
- Sign in to Autodesk Accounts portal and verify that on the left panel of buttons you have the “Contracts” and "Users" icon.
- Click on the "Contracts" to ensure you are listed as the Contract Manager.
Click on "See Details" to expand the contract and see more details.
NOTE: If you sign in and do not see the "Contracts" or "Users" icons in the panel you are not the Contract Manager or the Software Coordinator.
The main point of contact on an Autodesk subscription contract. There can only be one Autodesk Subscription Contract Administrator. If you bought a subscription or were assigned by your company as the contract administrator on a maintenance plan, you are the Contract Manager. Here are some of the permissions and tools unique to the role:
- Email Communication: Receives the welcome email with details about setting up new software and users as well as contract renewal notices and other related communication.
- User Management: Can identify Software Coordinators and other Users who need access to software and services in Autodesk Account.
- Contract Management: Can access contract renewal and billing information in Autodesk Account.
A role assigned by the Contract Manager to assist in the management of a subscription contract. You can have multiple Software Coordinators in your company but it is recommended that you only have one to two people assigned to this role. Here are some of the benefits of this user role:
- Email Communication: Receives notifications about downloading new releases, extensions, or upgrades of Autodesk software.
- User Management: Assign access to software and services in Autodesk Account.
If you want to change who the person who is in charge of your Autodesk Subscription Contracts for your company you need to follow the instructions from Autodesk on Changing the Contract Manager and Changing the Software Coordinator.
Contact us to learn more about Autodesk programs.
Technical Support: 888-528-4765 https://www.imaginit.com/support/overview