When running in Navisworks and you are moving or panning, etc. the model parts of the model copy itself showing up as a conglomerate of little boxes. Even the View Cube becomes unreadable as a bunch of small boxes.
This is a graphics card/driver problem.
You have a few options.
1) Keep trying newer and / or older drivers for your graphics card to see if it works. Yes, sometimes you have to use an older driver.
2) Obtain a new card and driver that is recommended by Autodesk. Unfortunately Autodesk doesn't have current information about graphics cards for Navisworks at www.autodesk.com/hardware, so we don't know which one would be best to have installed.
3) You may be able to tweak the system. See the "in the Windows environment" section this Autodesk KB article https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Optimize-Performance-within-Windows-7-Environments.html
4) Turn off Hardware Acceleration in Navisworks.
To turn off Hardware Acceleration in Navisworks:
Alternatively you can click the Windows Start button go to “All apps” and find Navisworks and launch the “Options Editor”
2) Expand out Interface and select Display
3) Un-check "Hardware Acceleration" and click Ok
4) Launch Navisworks and test!
Contact us to learn more about Autodesk programs.
Technical Support: 888-528-4765 http://www.imaginit.com/support/overview