While trying to install your Autodesk suite you get an error;
Error 1606. Could not access network location Autodesk\AutoCAD Architecture 2014 - English\R 19.1.
First; run the Microsoft Fix it tool: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall
Second; following this Autodesk Community post:
The problem is due to a registry location pointing to a non-existent location for the user profile location.
Steps to resolve :
- Go to run.
- Type ‘regedit’ click ‘ok’. The Registry Editor window opens.
- Follow the path given below.
- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders]
- Check the location for “Common Documents”, It will be pointing to a non-existent location
- Eg. "Common Documents"="C:\\Users\\Public\\Documents"
- Change the value data of common document as:
- "Common Documents"="d:\\Users\\Public\\Documents"
- OR create that non-existent folder
- Run AutoCAD 2014 setup again
Third suggestion is following this blog on Microsoft.com https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/886549
If none of these items work then look through some of the reasons why running as a restricted user can cause error 1606 http://blogs.rand.com/support/2014/05/running-autocad-as-a-restricted-user.html