Here is the website for Autodesks certified hardware and video cards; http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112
- Select on Graphics Hardware
- Then your software and year
- Your operating system
- What type of video card you have and click the Find button.
If you do not see your video card on the list then it has not been tested with the Autodesk software and you will have to go to the vendors website to check for your video cards driver updates.
If you don't know what graphics card you have on your machine? Find this information by pulling up your computers system specs.
- Go to your start menu > and typing MSINFO32 in the search that is located below where it says All Programs.
- Hit the enter key to bring up the system information dialog box. In the System Information dialog box expand Components then click on Display.
- In the right panel you will see your video card. Look for the Driver version and then at the bottom should be a date for the Driver. This was the last time it was updated. If there is no date then the card has not been updated thus far.