here are the most common issues and their solutions associated with your Autodesk account:
If you do not see your software to download.
You will need the contract administrator to sign in and add you to the user list and then give you permission to download.
- Here are the instructions on how to add users.
- Here are the instructions on how to give users permission to download.
Not sure who is the contract administrator for your company?
You can call your reseller to find out or you can have everyone login including the employee who purchased the software. If you see the user icon then that person/you are the contract administrator. See image below for what the icons will look like.
If you cannot sign in because your password is incorrect.
You can click on "forgot" to reset your password.
If all of the above doesn't fix the issues you are having or your issues are not shown in this blog you can create a case with Autodesk directly.
- How to create a case through your Autodesk account
- How to create a case if you cannot get into your Autodesk account. You will then select on the subject matter and then opt to send an email or if you are lucky and there is a green dot next to chat then you will be connected to an Autodesk representative who can help. You can also keep checking back to see if a representative becomes free and the yellow dot will turn green.
NOTE: It takes a little bit to get this image below to show up.
Alternative ways to download your software while you wait for Autodesk to fix your account is going through the Autodesk Virtual Agent. Here is IMAGINiT's blog on how to use the Autodesk Virtual Agent
Contact us to learn more about Autodesk programs.
- Training: http://www.imaginit.com/training/options/overview
- Sales: http://www.imaginit.com/about/offices-training-centers
- Technical Support: 888-528-4765 http://www.imaginit.com/support/overview