If you have a current subscription contract you have access to Impression 3. If you cannot log into the subscription center or you do not have a current subscription contract contact your Autodesk Reseller.
Log into the Autodesk Subscription Center towards the bottom of the website you will see a link called “View all available product enhancements”. Click on this link to show the entire list of enhancements.
Scroll through the product enhancements until you find Autodesk Impression 3. Click on the English link to start the download.
I like to use the find tool in my internet browser which is holding your control key down and then press the F key for find. You will see it appear in the upper right corner or lower corner depending on your internet browser. Then in the find start typing Impression and it will highlight it for you.
Make sure you are prepared to download any software from the Autodesk website by verifying and checking the following;
- I am a huge fan of using Google Chrome or Firefox to download from the Autodesk Subscription Website. Internet Explorer has a lot of restrictions and securities that block downloads.
- Install Windows updates. Don't forget to look in the Optional list as there can be important updates there.
- Update your video card by visiting the Autodesk certified driver website or the manufactures website.
- Clean out the temp folder located in the user profile directory. C:\Users\user profile folder\AppData\Local\Temp
- To properly work with and download the Autodesk software set the User Account Control Setting (UAC) to never notify. This is found by going to Control Panel > User Accounts. How to turn off the Microsoft User Account Control settings.
- Temporarily turn off your computers firewall and anti-virus.
- It is always recommended to log into the computer using the computers local administrator login and password to avoid restrictions or policies associated with your user profile.